SSTC £295,000 Offers in the region of - House - semi-detached
- Three Bedrooms & Two Bathrooms
- Unusually Large South Backing Plot
- Quiet, Established Location Close To The River Med
- 17’8′ x 11’10” Living Room
- No Forward Chain
- 15’3 x 9’1″ Kitchen/Diner
- En Suite To Master Bedroom
- Gas Central Heating And Double Glazing Throughout
- Detached Garage & Off Street Parking
- Close to Local Amenities At The Quays
*** ANOTHER PROPERTY SOLD BY ISLAND HOMES *** REPRESENTING EXCELLENT VALUE IS THIS THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED FAMILY HOME ON ST. MARY’S ISLAND, ON AN UNUSUALLY LARGE SOUTH BACKING PLOT WITH GARAGE AND OFF STREET PARKING.
– Situated close to the Medway River on St. Mary’s Island, is this three bedroom, two bathroom semi-detached property on a large plot with a separate garage.
This family home located on Cheldoc Rise, which is a quiet road toward the back of the Island, is a Barratt Build home of a traditional configuration, with a downstairs cloakroom, generous 17’7" x 11’9" living room, a kitchen/dining room to rear of the house measuring 15’3 x 9′, three bedrooms, the master with en suite shower room and family bathroom.
There is a large garden to the rear, mainly laid to lawn with well stocked borders and also access to both the garage and to the front of the property via a side gate.
On the first floor there are three bedrooms, bedroom one measuring 12′ x 9’1" with with an ensuite shower room, bedroom 2 measuring 10’9" x 9’2", bedroom 3 measuring 8’7" x 5’9" and a family bathroom.
The property benefits from gas central heating and is double glazed throughout and there is additional off street parking to the front of the garage.
These properties rarely come to market and represent good value for a generous sized three bedroom family home on the desirable and sought after St Mary’s Island. This particular property additionally benefits from the separate garage and a larger than average plot.
No Forward Chain, early viewing is highly recommended.