SSTC £259,995 Offers in the region of - House
- Extremely Well Maintained Three Bedroom House
- Lovely West Backing Garden with Sun Trap Decked Ar
- First Time to Market in 43 Years
- Backs Directly on to Rede Common Nature Reserve
- Well Fitted Kitchen/Dining Room 19’4 x 10′
- Living Room 15′ x 12’5
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms
- Recently Re Fitted Family Bathroom with Double Wal
- Parking for One/Two Vehicles
- Early Viewing Advised
*** ANOTHER PROPERTY SOLD BY ISLAND HOMES *** AN EXTREMELY WELL MAINTAINED 3 BEDROOM HOME, STANDING ON A LOVELY WEST BACKING PLOT AND COMPLETELY UNOVERLOOKED FROM THE REAR, BACKING ON TO REDE COMMON NATURE RESERVE.
– A lovely three bedroom home, coming to market for the first time in 43 years and having been extremely well maintained by the present owner and offering a beautifully presented west backing garden that is completely unoverlooked from the rear as it backs directly on to the Rede Common Nature Reserve.
The ground floor provides a good sized kitchen/dining room measuring 19’4 x 10ft, with a good range of wall and floor units, plus a wide breakfast bar area and includes a Zanussi electric oven/hob. with double doors leading on to the sun trap decking and garden.
The main living room measures 15ft x 12’5 and offers a feature fireplace and wide bay window.
The first floor accommodation is deceptively spacious, with three good sized bedrooms, with two double bedrooms that includes the master bedroom measuring 14’3 x 11′, being well fitted with an excellent range of five double fitted wardrobes, with the second bedroom measuring 11’5 x 9’3 and the third bedroom 9’8 x 7’5.
The main family bathroom has recently been completely re-fitted and offers a large walk in electronic shower and a contemporary white suite, with wash hand basin set within white storage cabinets and a heated towel rail.
One of the real features of this particular property is the west backing lawned rear garden, lovingly maintained by the current owners for over 43 years and offers an array of shrubs and trees, with a wide sun trap decked area adjoining the rear of the house. The plot is unusual as it stands well back from the road, with a good sized front garden that gives parking for one/two vehicles.
Side access is provided and there is a most useful brick built storage shed that measures approx 6’6 x 4’6.
Gas central heating is installed with radiators and the property is full double glazed.
A floor plan will be available shortly.