SSTC £338,000 - House - detached
- Detached 3 Bedroom House in Lovely Location
- Quiet Cul de Sac Position
- Redecorated Throughout the Property
- Open Plan Living Room 20’1 x 15’11
- Well Fitted Kitchen 10’9 x 8’4
- Master Bedroom wit En Suite Shower Room
- Ground Floor Cloakroom
- Lawned Rear Garden and Patio
- Large Attached 19’9 Garage plus Further Parking
- Rare Opportunity to Purchase a Detached House at t
*** ANOTHER PROPERTY SOLD BY ISLAND HOMES *** AN EXTREMELY RARE THREE BEDROOM DETACHED HOUSE STANDING IN A LOVELY QUIET CUL DE SAC POSITION, WITH AN EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM AND ATTACHED GARAGE.
– Detached houses of this nature are extremely rare on St. Mary’s Island and this particular home stands in a quiet and unique cul de sac location.
The ground floor offers an open plan living space with the well fitted kitchen measuring 10’9 x 8’4 and this is fitted with a good range of wall and floor units and contrasting work surface areas and includes all the integral appliances you would expect, with built in fridge/freezer, electric hob with cooker hood above and electric oven below. The living room is set to the rear of the property and measures 20’1 x 15’11 with double doors leading out to the rear garden and patio and there is a ground floor cloakroom.
The first floor offers the family bathroom with a white suite and heated towel rail, plus three bedrooms, with the master bedroom offering an en suite shower room also with a white suite and heated towel rail.
One of the real features of this particular property is the location, as it stands in a lovely cul de sac position, where parking is no problem as it includes a large attached 19’9 garage with a further parking space in front.
The garden is mostly laid to lawn with a small patio adjoining the rear of the house and includes a large electric sun blind with lights and wind detector.
The whole house has just been completely redecorated and we recommend an early appointment to view.