SSTC £245,000 Offers in the region of - House - mid terrace
- Quiet Location on the Sought After St. Mary’s Isla
- Attractive Two Bedroom Home
- Good Sized Living Room 18’8 x 13’9
- Separate Kitchen 8’3 x 8’0
- Master Bedroom 13’8 x 8’2
- Bedroom Two 12’3 x 8’0
- Bathroom with White Suite
- Refitted Ground Floor Cloakroom
- Allocated Parking to the Rear
- Paved and Easy to Maintain Rear Garden
*** ANOTHER PROPERTY SOLD BY ISLAND HOMES *** A TWO BEDROOM MID TERRACE HOUSE SITUATED ON THE SOUGHT AFTER ST. MARY’S ISLAND AND OFFERING AN EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY FOR A FIRST TIME BUYER OR INVESTOR.
– This two bedroom mid terrace house offers an excellent opportunity for a first time buyer or investor, standing in a quiet location on St. Mary’s Island and having undergone some refurbishment over the last few years, with replacement windows throughout, newly installed ground floor cloakroom and refitted bathroom.
The ground floor accommodation offers a good sized living room, which measures 18ft x 13’9 with double doors leading on to the rear garden and a separate kitchen to the front of the property measuring 8ft x 8’0 with a range of wall and floor units, plus electric double oven with four ring gas hob and cooker hood above.
The cloakroom has a newly installed white suite and a heated towel rail.
There are two double bedrooms to the first floor, with the master bedroom measuring 13’8 x 8’2 and the second bedroom measuring 12’3 x 8’0 with a built in wardrobe. The bathroom has been refitted within recent years and this offers a white suite with a shower above the bath and a heated towel rail.
Gas central heating is installed with radiators.
There is a neat easy to maintain paved rear garden with an allocated space to the rear of the property for one vehicle.