SSTC £539,995 Offers in the region of - House
- A Beautifully Maintained 4/5 Bedroom Family Home
- One of the Largest Properties on St. Mary’s Island
- Large Living Room 6.76m x 5.7m and Separate Dining
- Well Fitted Kitchen 5.26m x 2.67m with Integral Ap
- Master Bedroom Suite 5.7m x 4.3m with Vaulted Ceil
- Two En Suite Shower Rooms
- Large second Bedroom 4.1m x 3.6m with En Suite Sho
- Bedroom Three 3.02m x 2.77m, Bedroom Four 5.1m x 3
- Unique to this Design, Top Floor Mezzanine Floor
- Double Garage plus Parking for Three Vehicles
*** ANOTHER PROPERTY SOLD BY ISLAND HOMES *** A LARGE BEAUTIFULLY MAINTAINED 4/5 BEDROOM HOUSE, SITUATED ON A PROMINENT CORNER POSITION AND BEING ONE OF THE LARGEST HOMES ON ST. MARY’S ISLAND 2163 SQ FT.
– A beautifully maintained 4/5 bedroom house being one of the largest homes on St. Mary’s Island, measuring 2163 square feet (2400 sq.ft including bathrooms and double garage) and offering wonderful family accommodation which is set over three floors, allowing views across the River Medway from various rooms and balconies around the house.
The house stands on a prominent corner position and offers excellent parking which is unusual for the Island, as it has a detached double garage to the rear of the plot, plus parking for two/three vehicles.
One of the real features of this particular design is the living space, with the ground floor comprising a large 22ft x 18’8 living room, separate dining room which measures 15’8 x 12’2, with double doors opening on to the lawned rear garden and decking, plus a well fitted kitchen 17’3 x 8’9, which although original, has been extremely well maintained and includes all the appliances you would expect, with integrated dishwasher and washing machine, two electric ovens and gas hob with cooker hood above. There is a spacious entrance hall and a ground floor cloakroom.
The first floor provides the family bathroom, three bedrooms, two with en suite shower rooms, with the large master suite offering another lovely feature, as the bedroom which measures 18’7 x 14’1, includes a vaulted ceiling, a balcony with river views, plus an adjoining dressing room with triple wardrobes and en suite shower room.
The top floor accommodation is a unique feature of these homes, making a fantastic playroom/bedroom, offering a 16’5 x 12’10 fourth bedroom with a small secluded balcony and a staircase which leads from the fourth bedroom to the 12ft x 10ft fifth bedroom set on a mezzanine floor.
The garden is well secluded and offers two sun trap decked areas, which take full advantage of the morning or afternoon sun, with the remainder being laid to lawn.
The detached double garage measures 19’9 x 19’9 and is located at the rear of the garden with the current owners currently utilising it as a playroom and storage area. Parking is provided for two/three vehicles in front of the garage.