SSTC £539,995 Offers in the region of - House - link detached
- One of the Largest Homes on St.Mary’s Island
- Superb Living room 6.1m x 5.67m
- Luxury Kitchen 4.80m x 3.58m
- Separate Dining Room/ Family Room 5.25m x 2.37m
- Master Bedroom Suite with Dressing Room and En Sui
- Second Bedroom with En Suite Shower
- Two Balconies with River Views
- Lawned West Facing Garden with Decking
- Double Garage with Three Further Parking Spaces
- Prominent Corner Position
***ANOTHER PROPERTY SOLD BY ISLAND HOMES *** One of the largest Homes on the Island, being link detached with 5 Bedrooms, double garage and measuring nearly 2,400sq. ft. offering wonderful family accommodation with superb rear garden.
– One of the largest 5 bedroom homes on St.Mary’s Island measuring 2163 square feet (2400 sq.ft. including bathrooms and double garages), and offering wonderful family accommodation set over three floors on this prominent corner position, with a sun trap west facing lawned rear garden, double garage to the rear of the plot, plus views across the River Medway from various rooms and balconies around the house.
The ground floor comprises a large 20ft x 18’7 living room, superb 15’8 x 11’8 newly fitted luxury kitchen/ breakfast room with Greenwich gloss blue units and Silestone quartz work surface areas, with all the appliances you would expect, including integrated dishwasher and washing machine, plus two Samsung ovens, the first a conventional/convection oven and the second a steam/convection oven, separate 17ft dining room currently used as a family room and a ground floor cloakroom. The second floor provides the family bathroom, three bedrooms, two with en suite shower rooms, with the large master suite offering an 18’7 x 14’1 bedroom and vaulted ceiling, a west facing balcony with river views, plus an adjoining dressing room with triple wardrobes and en suite shower room. The top floor accommodation is a real feature of these homes, offering a 16’5 x 12’10 fourth bedroom with west facing balcony and river views and a staircase which leads to the 12ft x 10ft fifth bedroom set on a mezzanine floor. Hive Active Heating system has been installed throughout.
This home also benefits from three further parking spaces to the front of the double garage.