SSTC £289,995 - Apartment
- One of the Largest Two Bedroom Apartments on St. M
- Superb Open Plan Living Space 29’8 x 20’1
- Large South Facing Secluded Sun Terrace
- Further L Shaped Balcony with Panoramic River View
- Master Bedroom 12’1 x 8’8 in to the Fitted Wardrob
- En Suite To Master Bedroom
- Second Bedroom 11’10 x 7’7
- Panoramic Views Across the River Medway
- Undercroft Allocated Parking
- Rare Opportunity. Early Viewing Advised
*** ANOTHER PROPERTY SOLD BY ISLAND HOMES *** ONE OF THE LARGEST TWO BEDROOM WATERFRONT APARTMENTS, WITH A SUPERB 29’8 x 20’1 OPEN PLAN LIVING ROOM, PLUS UNDERCROFT PARKING, LARGE SOUTH FACING TERRACE AND A FURTHER FULL WIDTH BALCONY OFFERING PANORAMIC VIEWS ACROSS THE RIVER MEDWAY.
– Island Homes are delighted to offer this immaculate two bedroom first floor apartment, one of the largest on the Island set over 902 sq.ft or 83.9 sq. metres and offering both a large south facing sun terrace to the rear of the property and a further L shaped balcony overlooking the River Medway with panoramic views, making this the ideal apartment for entertaining.
This apartment is situated in the much sought after and the award winning " Fishing Village" at Malin House, St Mary’s Island. The architecture and coloured buildings here are inspired by old Kentish fishermen’s lofts from the past and these apartment offer generously proportioned and light filled rooms with a high specification throughout.
The accommodation offers a 29’8 x 20’1 open plan living space which is unique to this particular apartment, with double doors leading on to the full width terrace with panoramic views across the River Medway, with the adjoining kitchen fitted with a good range of light oak coloured high and low level units with granite effect worktops, stainless steel gas hob and electric oven with extractor hood, dishwasher and washer/dryer.
The master bedroom has a built in double wardrobe and is set to the rear of the property with a double glazed french door leading to a superb large secluded sun terrace at the rear of the property. Their is a generous en suite shower room to the master, with modern sanitary ware, heated towel rail, chrome fittings, a thermostatically controlled shower and with the walls being tiled in ceramic – full height to the shower area and half height to remainder, with attractive floor tiles. The second bedroom measures also set to the rear and has a window onto the rear terrace and also features a built in wardrobe. The generous family bathroom has modern white sanitary ware, heated towel rail, chrome fittings and is half tiled to the walls and with attractive floor tiles.
This apartment benefits from oak effect internal doors and oak effect flooring throughout, with two separate storage cupboards accessed from the hallway. The property is heated by gas central heating and offers double glazing throughout, plus an allocated undercroft parking space.
This represents a rare opportunity to purchase one of the largest two bedroom waterfront apartments, offering both river and south facing balconies in this most sought after location.