For Sale £449,995 Offers in excess of - House - detached
- Five Bedroom Detached House in Sought After Positi
- Quiet Location and West Backing Plot
- Large L Shaped Well Fitted Kitchen and Dining Room
- Living Room 14’1 x 11’4
- West Facing Conservatory 11’10 x 11’5
- Master Bedroom with En Suite Shower Room
- Ground Floor Cloakroom
- Rare Opportunity to Purchase a Five Bedroom Home o
- West Facing Lawned Rear Garden
- Early Viewing Advised
A FIVE BEDROOM DETACHED HOUSE SITUATED IN A SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION ON ST. MARY’S ISLAND, WITH A 27FT KITCHEN AND A SUN-TRAP WEST FACING REAR GARDEN.
– This five bedroom detached home stands in a quiet and sought after location on St. Mary’s Island, being part of the original development and offering excellent family accommodation that includes a well fitted open plan kitchen and dining area to the rear of the property and this measures a generous 27’8 x 16’9, with a living room to the front of the property that measures 14’4 x 11’4, plus a conservatory that takes full advantage of the afternoon sun and this measures 11’10 x 11’5 with double doors leading on to the sun trap rear garden.
Five bedroom houses are extremely rare on the Island and this particular house offers just under 1600 square feet of accommodation with the family bathroom and three bedrooms to the first floor and includes an en suite to the master bedroom, with the top floor providing two further bedrooms.
Gas central heating is fitted with radiators and new double glazed windows were installed throughout the house within the last year.
The property benefits from a sun trap west facing rear garden which is mostly laid to lawn, plus a detached 17ft garage and ample parking for two further vehicles.