SSTC £269,995 Offers in excess of - Apartment
- Superb South Facing Position with Large Balcony
- Panoramic Views Across the Yachts in the Marina
- Bright Dual Aspect Living Space
- Living Room 6.24m x 3.86m
- Fully Fitted Kitchen with Integral Appliances
- Master Bedroom 4.06m x 3.36m
- En Suite Shower Room
- Bedroom Two 2.84m x 2.58m
- Undercover Parking for One Vehicle plus One Alloca
- Rare Opportunity and Early Viewing Advised
*** ANOTHER PROPERTY SOLD BY ISLAND HOMES *** A TWO BEDROOM SOUTH FACING APARTMENT SITUATED IN THE FINEST LOCATION ON ST. MARY’S ISLAND, WITH A LARGE BALCONY AND TWO PARKING SPACES.
– This two bedroom first floor south facing apartment is situated in the finest location on St. Mary’s Island, directly overlooking the yachts in the marina and offering a large balcony making the most of those wonderful views.
One of the real features of this particular apartment is the dual aspect living room, with its floor to ceiling windows flooding the room with light and providing panoramic views across the marina.
The accommodation consists of an open plan living space which measures 6.24m x 3.86m with double doors opening on to the superb sun trap balcony and includes a well fitted kitchen that offers all the integral appliances you would expect, including an induction hob with cooker hood above and electric oven below, washing machine, fridge freezer and dishwasher.
There are two bedrooms, with the master bedroom measuring 4.06m x 3.36m and includes a double fitted wardrobe with mirrored sliding doors, plus a door leading to a glass Juliet balcony and floor to ceiling window offering those amazing views across the marina. There is an en suite shower room fitted with a white suite and heated towel rail.
The second bedroom measures 2.84m x 2.58m and again offers a full height window overlooking the marina, plus a door on to a glass Juliet balcony. A good sized bathroom is fitted with a white suite and heated towel rail.
Undercroft parking is provided for one vehicle, with an additional allocated parking space to the front of the building.This property also benefits from a communal garden overlooking the Marina and use of a secure bike store.
Please take a look at the video via the link below for a glimpse of life on and around St. Mary’s Island.