For Sale £339,750 Offers in the region of - House - semi-detached
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached House in Lovely Locati
- Standing Opposite the Open Green and Children’s Pl
- Views Across the Parkland to the Rear
- Living Room 4.70m x 3.60m
- Kitchen/Dining Room 4.64m x 2.66m
- Master Bedroom 4.01m x 3.60m with Built inTripl Wa
- Second Bedroom 2.59m x 2.38m, Third Bedroom 2.71m
- Ground Floor Cloakroom
*** JUST REDUCED *** A THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOUSE SET IN A LOVELY POSITION ON ST. MARY’S ISLAND, WITH A DELIGHTFUL GARDEN AND SITUATED OPPOSITE A LARGE OPEN GREEN WITH CHILDREN’S PLAY PARK PLUS VIEWS ACROSS THE PARKLAND TO THE REAR.
– This three bedroom semi detached house sits in a unique position on St. Mary’s Island, opposite the large open green to the front which has a children’s play park, plus views across the rear towards open parkland known as ‘The Bund’.
The property has been very well maintained and offers a good sized entrance porch and ground floor cloakroom, with the living room set to the front of the property measuring 4.70m x 3.69 and a kitchen/dining room to the rear which measures 4.64m x 2.66m, offering patio doors leading on to the large patio and delightful unoverlooked rear garden. The kitchen has been well fitted, with integrated appliances that include electric oven, four ring gas hob and cooker hood above, dishwasher and washing machine.
The first floor offers three bedroom, with the master bedroom measuring 4.01m x 3.60m, having built in triple wardrobes, with the family bathroom offering a white suite, part tiled and with electric shower above the bath.
One of the real features of this house is the location of course, but the garden is delightful and larger than most on the Island, being unoverlooked and well stocked with a variety of well established plants, plus a large secluded patio area that adjoins the rear of the house.
There is an attached garage plus parking for one further vehicle.
A floor plan will be available shortly.