SSTC £443,000 Offers in the region of - House - detached
- Detached Four Bedroom Home Set Over Three Floors
- Lovely Location Overlooking Greensward
- Fully Fitted Luxury Kitchen/Dining Room 7.49m x 2.
- Living Room 7.47m x 3.34m Max
- Two En Suite Shower Rooms
- Top Floor Master Bedroom with Large En Suite Show
- Master/Second Bedroom with Walk in Wardrobe and En
- Wide Lawned Rear Garden
- Detached Garage with Further Parking
- Early Viewing Advised
*** ANOTHER PROPERTY SOLD BY ISLAND HOMES IN TWO WEEKS *** A FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED HOME SITUATED IN A LOVELY LOCATION OPPOSITE THE OPEN GREEN WITH A NEWLY FITTED LUXURY KITCHEN, TWO EN SUITE SHOWER ROOMS AND SECLUDED GARDEN.
– An attractive four bedroom detached house set over three floors, measuring just under 1500 square feet and situated in a lovely quiet location overlooking the open green and offering a newly fitted luxury 24ft kitchen/dining room with all the built in appliances you would expect, including fridge/freezer, dishwasher, electric double oven and electric hob with cooker hood above, plus an adjoining separate utility room and ground floor cloakroom.
The living room offers a wide bay window with views across the open green and measures 23’10 x 11max with double doors opening on to the lawned rear garden and patio area.
One of the real features of this particular design is the layout of the bedrooms, with three bedrooms to the first floor level and one to the top floor and this includes the master bedroom/second bedroom on the first floor with large walk in wardrobe and a good sized en suite shower room, with white suite and a double shower cubicle. The family bathroom is also to the first floor and this is fitted with a white suite.
The top floor layout is of course ideal as the master bedroom, with a wide landing and a bedroom measuring 13’3 max x 12’2 plus a large en suite shower room measuring 13’3 x 7’8, with a white suite and large double shower cubicle.
The wide lawned rear garden is well secluded and offers a small patio area directly behind the property and a further sun trap patio to the rear of the plot, with a detached garage alongside the house with parking for one vehicle.
Properties for sale in this location are rare and we therefore recommend an early appointment to view.