SSTC £349,995 Offers in the region of - House
- Attractive Weatherboard Three Bedroom Family Home
- Three Double Bedrooms
- 21′ Openplan Living Room/Kitchen
- Quality Fittings Throughout
- Immaculately Presented
- Generous Well Planted Garden
- Modern Fitted Bathrooms
- Garage with Access To The Rear
- Off Street Parking
- Close To Both The River Medway & Central Parkway
*** SOLD IN 24HRS BY ISLAND HOMES *** ATTRACTIVE THREE BEDROOM WEATHERBOARD FAMILY HOME ON WESTGATE, ST MARY’S ISLAND. THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS, LARGE EN SUITE TO MASTER, 21 FT. OPEN PLAN LIVING ROOM/KITCHEN, IMMACULATELY PRESENTED WITH GARAGE, OFF STREET PARKING & GENEROUS GARDEN.
– Attractive three bedroom family home with integrated garage on Westgate, a quiet Close off the causeway, St. Mary’s Island. This property is presented in immaculate order and offers an open plan 21’2 living room/kitchen, a generous rear garden and en suite bathroom to the master bedroom.
This property benefits from a front garden area with parking to the front of the garage. On the ground floor is a surprising large cloakroom with hallway leading through to the open plan 21’2 x 13’10 living room with double glazed doors giving access to the rear garden. The kitchen to the rear of the living room, has high quality wall and base units integrated electric oven, hob & extractor, microwave oven, dishwasher, washer/dryer and fridge freezer. The ground floor has a quality wood laminate flooring throughout with tiled kitchen and cloakroom areas.
On the second floor are three double bedrooms, the master measuring 10’10 x 10’3 with a large 10’3 x 8’4 en suite shower room, bedroom 2 measures 13’10 x 10’11 and bedroom 3 measures 13’10 x 8’8, this floor also benefits from a generous landing and a family bathroom fitted with modern fittings.
The integrated garage has an electrically operated garage door and access to the rear garden, which is tastefully planted and benefits from both a patio area and lawned area and has the added benefit of a garden shed.
Properties on this part of the Island have very attractive composite weatherboard facias, with sand colour brickwork below and steep roof lines which allow generous loft space and storage. Westgate is a quiet close with vehicle access for residents and is situated close to the River Medway, with the central parkway close by.
There is gas central heating and double glazing throughout and in addition a whole house ventilation system is installed and solar PV panels for low energy bills.